Careful compliance with the health measures to avoid deterioration of the epidemiological picture
In order to avoid deterioration of the epidemiological situation in the country and to proceed to the next phases of the strategy for the gradual lifting of restrictions with caution and safety, the cooperation and vigilance of the whole of society is needed. In order to prevent the reintroduction of restrictions and to maintain the epidemiological picture at manageable levels, the following measures that are in force until 31 March are recalled:
- The maximum number of people visiting a home is four (4) persons, irrespective of age.
- Movement is prohibited from 11 o’clock at night until 5 o’clock in the morning of the following day.
- Access to parks, linear parks, beaches, squares and nature trails of the Department of Forests is allowed, with a maximum number of six (6) persons per group, irrespective of age.
- The maximum number of persons at church services and/or other forms of religious worship is 50 people, in compliance with the health guidelines.
- Weddings, christenings and funerals with a maximum number of 10 persons are allowed. The holding of luncheons and/or dinners that are related to weddings and christenings, is prohibited.
- All private institutes and educational centres may operate with a maximum number of five (5) persons attending, including the tutor (4 students + 1 tutor).
- The operation of outdoor sports facilities for individual training is allowed, provided that the number of athletes does not exceed five (5) persons, including the coach.
- In large football stadiums, the training of athletes is permitted with a maximum number of five persons per group, including the coach. The total number of persons per sports facility cannot exceed 15 persons.
- The operation of indoor sports facilities is allowed, provided that:
- for facilities up to 80 sq.m. the maximum number is two persons (2), including the trainer/coach,
- for facilities exceeding 80 sq.m. and up to 200 sq.m. the maximum number of persons is three (3), including the trainer/coach, and
- for facilities exceeding 200 sq.m. the maximum number of persons is five (5), including the trainer/coach.